Monday, February 23, 2009
helllooo..
Well, nothing much happen today. I woke up at like 7.30 got ready and went to school at around 8.10. Oh ya, forgot to mention that I got a new driver. Don't think he would be free to send me around at anytime though cause he would like go with my mom to work and stay there. Guess what? He's a taekwando BLACK belt wahhaha... Anyways, back to my day. In school we had to do our Malaysian Studies Presentation on our tutorial questions. So our group did Chapter 11 and 14. Morgan did all the slides and he did the talking too. I helped type and pressed to the next slide. Its a difficult job ok? Need to like telly with his talking. Ambrose tried but gave up lol. =D Oh and I din't know my exams are like NEXT WEEK =_=" its kinda worse than school cause like we don get reminded of our real dates and time. We need to like check the school blackboard. What if like I got no computer leh? After school I went home to put my stuff at home then off to "work" nothing much happened there. Followed my mom to pick my sisters and then came home. Was thinking of what to wear for presentation tommorrow. It needs to be like FORMAL =_= so went looking everywhere. In my mom's closet and stuff. So in the end she picked a skirt and a coat! will take pics of it probably tommorrow with Jesse and the rest in their formal attire.Kinda miss uniforms you know. Every morning need to pick what to wear and stuff. Got formal attire some more. If we had uniforms we would not have to think so hard what to wear and be scared we over do the whole FORMAL wear thing. Wonder if anyone else would be wearing a coat. Andre wanted to go in boxers. Puhlleassee rite?? Unless he looks and has a body like :

=)with lub,
Sheryl =)
11:17 PM