|
|
||
|
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Haven updated in like so long. School started liao. It's my third day today and DAMN its tiring. Classes start at like 8.30 from Monday to Friday. Earliest to end would b 3 and latest on Thursday at 6 =_=". Andre and Jesse are like in different classes =( . But I've still got Ambrose and Nadia in every class. Get to meet up with Andre, Jesse, Dick and Desmond too. As for Bong, i barely see her. Desmond, Bong and I got only one class together which is IT. Other than that we can only meet up in the hallways or in the canteen. Today's timetable is the best. We got class from 8.30-9.30 then 10.30-12.30 then 3.00-4.30. So during the long break, we teman-ed Desmond, Jesse and Dick with some of Dick's new friends till 1.30 and they all went to class leaving Ambrose, Andre and I to lepak till 3. So we went to Song Keng Hai to eat Rojak, Sotong Kangkong and Ice Kacang. After that we went back to school and went to class. Andre's class starts later so he waited for us to enter our class. ( He went in too. Then he walk around the class and ask the teacher is this "blablabla" class? Then he said Oh sorry wrong class and left =_=") We had Innovation and Change which was soooooo boring. Ambrose and I were counting the minutes till we finish. I felt super sleepy. Tomorrow I got like 3 whole hours of English and Communication Skills!! According to Desmond and the rest, the lecturer for that subject is very boring and he sucks cos he lags =_="! OH SHIT! Tomorrow we wont be able to meet up `with the rest I think. Cause our class only ends at 2.30 =(. Sigh...Wished we all had the same timetable then we would so enjoy the company of each other during boring lectures. Andre's timetable is like so empty. He starts class at like 3 for Tuesday till around 5? and Friday he only has morning classes which ends by 12.30 =_=" so much for ENGINEERING STUDENT =_= Jesse on the other hand has NIGHT classes! KESIAN him... LOL. Well, thats about it larh.. nothing much. Looking forward to the weekends larh. I feel so tired!
with lub, Sheryl =)
8:34 PM
|
||