|
|
||
|
Monday, March 2, 2009
HEYY.. jus sat for my Moral studies Final paper just now.. its not that bad. Hope i did OK. Wednesday would b MALAYSIAN studies (SEJARAH) just when i thought after form 5 we don hav to read SEJARAH again... BLEHH.. anyways after that, its the end of MPW and the start of 2 weeks holiday and then my business foundation thingy. Would be in the same class as Morgan and Ambrose and Wayne. I'll miss Jesse and Andre since i spent most of my 7 weeks with them. They sit next to me on both sides 4-5 times a week for 2-6 hrs a day =( how i'm going to miss playing that game on Jesse's phone. How Jesse and I are going to miss counting how many times a certain someone talks to EHERM. I'll miss the "silent n invisible, do not cross the line" treatment i give to Andre and Jesse!! sigh...with lub,
Sheryl =)
6:23 PM
|
||