Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So, today we sat for our final MPW paper which is Malaysian studies. It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. But still I hope I did alright. Since Ambrose's birthday was on the 2nd March, (we had Moral Exam) he chia-ed us to Pending seafood. After class I came home and then played word challenge on facebook cause i wanted to beat Alyssa's score but I cant =(. At 6.20, my dad drop me off at club where I met up with Andre and Jesse.

club.
Then, Andre drove us =). We wanted to get a cake for Ambrose and Andre insisted we get it from Boston Cake House (something like that) at Satok. So we drove to Satok got the cake. It was "Browniez" flavour =P. The nearest way to Pending from Satok was the toll. So we decided to take the toll. And.......WE GOT LOST. We took a wrong turning out from a roundabout and we ended up at

sorry its kinda far but I think it says "Tinggian Demak"


After that, we found our way and went to Pending. Here are some pictures:

Andre, me, Jesse (took it while waiting for Ambrose to arrive in the car)

Fion, Alex, Morgan and Joel.

THE BELATED BIRTHDAY BOY!


Dick


Ambrose, Desmond, Fion and Alex.


The last picture of the night in the car outside Jesse's house =D

with lub, Sheryl =)

11:14 PM