|
|
||
|
Friday, April 10, 2009
Aaron Teo 1st September 1991-8th April 2009. We were friends ever since Form 1,
Sitting right at the back of the class like we were the only ones, Laughing and playing cards like there was no tomorrow, Always being there for each others sorrows. We would never do our work in most classes, Cos we were too busy talking like no body's business, We would make Cikgu go "Eh mana kerja kamu?" And we would be laughing saying "Ah.. tunggu saja la kamu." As if sitting side by side in school 5 days a week wasn't enough, You'd call at night and ask "Hey what you doing? Is it though?" Always there to cheer me up, Even when my world was falling apart. Alex, Andre, You and I were the PINK PANTIES GANG, Who would do all those stupid stuff and just hang. Always trying to kacau me in class, By telling teachers who my ex crush was, Miss Chin asked " As Cute as a....." And you answered T...... And DAMNN did you see the look on her face? LOL Just thinking of all those things we did together, Made me thought of how much we meant for each other, You were the closest guy friend back then, I would tell you everything like you were one of my girlfriends. You played the role of my best friend, yet the role of a brother to me, You'd watch my back and kick anyone's ass for me, Remember during Cikgu Chong Chao Li's maths class? When Brian, You and I would join our tables? There was once when you showed me Laughing your asses out when all I did was stare. Now thinking of all the times we use to have, Wishing all I could do is have it back. I miss you, I love you were the things I never said, Now its too late, But i bet, We'll ALL meet again one day, And we'll have a kick ass reunion with unlimited drinks and food, Just thinking of it makes me feel good. Thanks Aaron for always being there, You were a great Son, Brother, Boyfriend and Friend. You'll never be forgotten. We'll each carry you in our hearts till we meet again. May you rest in peace my dear friend. with lub, Sheryl =)
11:36 AM
|
||